Lighting Dimmer, Paddle, Electronic Ballasts, LED Drivers Lamp Type, 1-Pole, 3-Way Switch Type
- Item # 36WH26
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # DVSTV-GR
- Catalog Page # 467
- UNSPSC # 39121107
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item - Motion Sensing and Dimming Lighting Dimmer
- Switch Type - Motion Sensing and Dimming 1-Pole, 3-Way
- Light Technology Fluorescent, LED
- Communication Method - Motion Sensing and Dimming Hard Wired
- Switch Style - Motion Sensing and Dimming Rocker, Slide
- Number of Gangs 1
- Operating Voltage - Motion Sensing and Dimming 120 to 277VAC
- Max. Capacity @ 120VAC 8.0A (Fluorescent Ballast, LED)
- Max. Capacity @ 277VAC 8A (Fluorescent, LED)
- Color - Motion Sensing and Dimming Gray
- Installation Location - Motion Sensor Wall Switch Box
- Ballast Type - Light Dimming 0 to10V Dimming Fluorescent Ballast, 0 to 10V Dimming LED Driver
- Wall Plate Not Included
- Standards UL Listed to US and Canadian Safety Requirements UL244A
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.