Hi Lume® 3D Electronic 30/28.8/27.7W Dimming Ballast
- Item# 6ZER2
- Mfr. Model# H3DT524CU110
- Catalog Page# 610
- UNSPSC# 39111801
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Dimming Ballast
- Ballast Type Electronic
- Ballast Family Hi Lume(R) 3D
- Lamp Length 21-5/8"
- Input Watts 30/28.8/27.7
- Height 1"
- Width 1-3/16"
- Length 18"
- Amps AC 0.25/0.10
- Min. Starting Temp. 50 Degrees F
- Dimming Range 100% to 1% RLO
- Ballast Factor 1
- Power Factor Greater Than 0.95
- Total Harmonic Distortion Less Than 10%
- Sound Rating Inaudible In 27dBa Ambient Environment
- Thermal Protection Class P
- Standards California Energy Commission Listed, UL935, CSA C22.2 No.74, Class P thermally protected, ANSI C82.11, FCC Part 18 EMI/RFI emissions, ANSI C62.41, ANSI/ESD S20.20, ISO 9001.2000
- Green Environmental Attribute Product Contributes To Reducing Energy Consumption
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item has one or more environmentally preferable attributes. For additional information, see the Tech Specs tab on the product description page.
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 6ZER3LUTRON
Price $168.00 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.