Electronic Ballast, 21 Max. Lamp Watts, 120/220 to 240/277 V, Programmed
- Item# 4LFW9
- Mfr. Model# H3DT521CU210
- Catalog Page# 489
- UNSPSC# 39111801
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Dimming Ballast
- Ballast Type Electronic
- Ballast Start Type Programmed
- Ballast Lamp Type T5
- Ballast Family Hi Lume(R) 3D
- Ballast Max. Number of Lamps 2
- Ballast Voltage 120/220 to 240/277
- Min. Starting Temp. 50 Degrees F
- Amps AC 0.18/0.20/0.41
- Input Watts 48.7/48.6/48.5
- Ballast Max. Lamp Watts 21
- Ballast Item Electronic Ballast
- Ballast Dimming Yes
- Ballast Dimming Type Full Range Continuous Dimming
- Dimming Range 100% to 1% Level Output
- Standards UL/CSAC22.2 No.74, ANSI C82.11, FCC Part 18 RFI/EMI Regulations, ANSI C62.41 Cat A, ANSI/ESD S20.20, Lutron ISO 9001.2000, 60081-IEC-6530
- Ballast Factor 1
- Power Factor Greater Than 0.95
- Total Harmonic Distortion Less Than 10%
- Length 18"
- Width 1-3/16"
- Height 1"
- Thermal Protection Class P
- Green Environmental Attribute Product Contributes To Reducing Energy Consumption
- Sound Rating Inaudible In 27dBa Ambient Environment
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item has one or more environmentally preferable attributes. For additional information, see the Tech Specs tab on the product description page.
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.