Electronic Ballast, 42 Max. Lamp Watts, 120/220 to 240/277 V, Programmed/Rapid
- Item # 6FVY0
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # EC3DT442KU1S
- Catalog Page # 489
- UNSPSC # 39111801
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Ballast Type Electronic
- Ballast Start Type Programmed/Rapid
- Ballast Lamp Type T4
- Ballast Family EcoSystem(R)
- Ballast Max. Number of Lamps 1
- Ballast Voltage 120/220 to 240/277
- Min. Starting Temp. 50 Degrees F
- Amps AC 0.36/0.20/0.18/0.15
- Input Watts 43.2/42.9/42.7/42.6
- Ballast Max. Lamp Watts 42
- Ballast Item Electronic Ballast
- Ballast Dimming Type Full Range Continuous Dimming
- Dimming Range 100% to 5% RLO
- Standards UL935, CSA C22.2 No. 74, Class P Thermally Protected, ANSI C82.11, FCC Part 18 EMI/RFI Emissions, ANSI C62.41, ANSI/ESD S20.20, ISO 9001.2000
- Ballast Factor 0.95
- Power Factor Greater Than 0.95
- Total Harmonic Distortion Less Than 10%
- Length 4-9/10"
- Width 3"
- Height 1"
- Thermal Protection Class P
- Green Environmental Attribute Product Contributes To Reducing Energy Consumption
- Sound Rating Inaudible In 27dBa Ambient Environment
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
- This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is Product Contributes To Reducing Energy Consumption.
Item # 6FVY1LUTRON
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.