4000 Lumens 2 ft. x 4 ft.LED Recessed Troffer
- Item # 487C34
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # LPL24A040MM840VQLTWHTE
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 39112102
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item LED Recessed Troffer
- Nominal Size - Fixtures 2 ft. x 4 ft.
- Light Technology LED
- Lighting Certification DesignLights Consortium (DLC)
- Lamp Type - Fixtures Integrated LED
- Color Temp. 4000K
- Lumens 4000
- Color Rendering Index 80.0
- Fixture Voltage 120 to 277
- Dimmable Yes
- Max. Fixture Wattage 40.0
- Lumens Per Watt 100.0
- Fixture Rated Life 50,000 hr.
- Length 47-13/16"
- Width 23-13/16"
- Height 2-5/16"
- Fixture Item Recessed Troffer
- Temp. Range -20 Degrees to 30 Degrees C
- Standards UL Listed
- Warranty 5 yr.
- LED Replacement For 4 Lamp T8
- Green Environmental Attribute Product Contributes To Reducing Energy Consumption
Compliance and Restrictions
- This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is Product Contributes To Reducing Energy Consumption.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.