0 to 200 psi Digital Sanitary Pressure Gauge with Transmitter, 3" Dial, 2" Triclamp Connection, Plas
- Item # 6JJF0
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # LSDPG-4220-C2-200
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 41112107
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Digital Gauge with Transmitter Type Digital Sanitary Pressure Gauge with Transmitter
- Item Digital Sanitary Pressure Gauge with Transmitter
- Gauge Nominal Dial Size 3"
- Basic Gauge Case Material Plastic
- Basic Gauge Wetted Parts Stainless Steel
- Gauge Connection Type Triclamp
- Gauge Connection Size 2"
- Gauge Connection Location Bottom
- Gauge Primary Range Units psi
- Gauge Primary Range Values 0 to 200
- Digital Gauge Accuracy +/-0.25%
- Socket Material Stainless Steel
- Case Color Blue
- Number of Display Digits 5
- Digital Gauge Display Units psi, Bar, in. H2O, kg/cm2, kPa, mBar, mmHg
- Resolution Dependent on Display Units Selected
- Powered By 24 VDC or Battery Backup
- Agency Compliance 3A, USDA, TPV
- Gauge Operating Temp. Range -4 Degrees to 185 Degrees F
- Output 4 to 20mA
- Gauge Transmitter Required Power 24VDC
- Loop Resistance Dependent on Loop Supply Voltage
- Series LSDPG
- Calibration Certificate No
- Includes Instructions
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 Year
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 6JJF10 to 300 psi Digital Sanitary Pressure Gauge with Transmitter, 3" Dial, 2" Triclamp Connection, PlasLUMENITE CONTROL TECHNOLOGY, INC.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.