Wall Pack,Full Cutoff,100 W
- Item # 4GWG7
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 4GWG7
- Catalog Page # 453
- UNSPSC # 39111605
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Wall Pack
- Type - Wall Pack Fixtures General Purpose
- Sensor Type - Fixtures No Sensor Included
- Lamp Watts - Fixtures 100.0
- Fixture Voltage 120/277
- Housing Finish Architectural Bronze Powder Coated
- Fixture Housing Material Die-Cast Aluminum
- Fixture Lens Material Glass
- Fixture Height 9-1/4"
- Fixture Width 11-1/2"
- Fixture Length 14-1/4"
- Lighting Certification Unrated
- IP Rating Not Rated
- Fixture Temp. Range -22 Degrees to 104 Degrees F
- Lamp Included / Lamp Not Included Lamp Included
- Lamp Type Metal Halide
- Suggested Lamp Item No. 1E674
- Socket Type Medium
- Reflector Material Aluminum
- Mounting Cast-in template for Mounting Directly Over a 4" Recessed Outlet Box or Use 1/2" Surface Conduit
- Light Distribution Type IV with Full Cutoff
- Standards CSA Listed for Wet Locations
Compliance and Restrictions
This item has been restricted from sale in the following states: LA, and RI.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.