Trade Number LM1024WB-G, 0.7 Watts Miniature Bi-Polar LED Bulb, T3-1/4, Plastic Wedge (W2.1x9.5d)
- Item # 2FNR9
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 2FNR9
- Catalog Page # 522
- UNSPSC # 39101609
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Overall Bulb Shape T
- Trade Number LM1024WB-G
- Bulb Shape T3-1/4
- Bulb Base Type Plastic Wedge (W2.1x9.5d)
- Voltage 24
- Bulb Primary Application General Purpose
- Watts 0.7
- Bulb Type Miniature
- Light Appearance No Rated Color Temp, Green
- Bulb Amps 0.03mA
- Average Bulb Life 100,000 hr.
- Light Technology LED
- Light Color Green
- Light Bulb Dia. 13/32"
- Bulb Housing Glass
- Indoor/Outdoor Usage Indoor Only
- Standards Meets 2012 Lighting Legislation Energy
- For Enclosed Fixtures No
- High Output No
- Replaces Bulb 152, 400, 464, 585, 655, 656, 657
- Green Environmental Attribute Product Contributes To Reducing Energy Consumption
Compliance and Restrictions
- This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is Product Contributes To Reducing Energy Consumption.
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.