Trade Number 386, 1.0 Watts Miniature Incandescent Bulb, T1-3/4, Midget Grooved (S4S/8)
- Item # 21U565
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 386-1PK
- Catalog Page # 505
- UNSPSC # 39101612
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Miniature Incandescent Bulb
- Overall Bulb Shape T
- Trade Number 386
- Bulb Shape T1-3/4
- Bulb Base Type Midget Grooved (S4S/8)
- Voltage 14
- Bulb Primary Application Indicator
- Watts 1.0
- Bulb Type Miniature
- Light Appearance 3000 to 3999K, Warm White
- Average Bulb Life 15,000 hr.
- Lumens 4
- Light Technology Incandescent
- Light Color White
- Max. Overall Bulb Length 5/8"
- Shatter-Resistant No
- Bulb Housing Glass
- Bulb Power Source Direct Wired or Plug and Play
- Indoor/Outdoor Usage Indoor Only
- Rough Service No
- Standards Meets 2012 Lighting Legislation Energy Standards
- For Enclosed Fixtures No
- High Output No
- Bulb Finish Clear
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 21U567LUMAPRO
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.