Trade Number 1156NA, 27 Watts Miniature Incandescent Bulb, S8, Single Contact Bayonet (BA15s)
- Item# 2FLX9
- Mfr. Model# 2FLX9
- Catalog Page# 644
- UNSPSC# 39101612
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Miniature Incandescent Bulb
- Overall Bulb Shape S
- Trade Number 1156NA
- Bulb Shape S8
- Bulb Base Type Single Contact Bayonet (BA15s)
- Voltage 12.8
- Bulb Primary Application General Purpose
- Watts 27
- Bulb Type Miniature
- Light Appearance No Rated Color Temp, Red
- Bulb Amps 2100mA
- Average Bulb Life 1200 hr.
- Lumens 602
- Light Color Amber
- Max. Overall Bulb Length 2"
- Bulb Housing Glass
- Indoor/Outdoor Usage Indoor Only
- Standards Meets 2012 Lighting Legislation Energy
- For Enclosed Fixtures No
- High Output No
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is manufactured or supplied by a minority, woman or disadvantaged business.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 3JK50GE LIGHTING
Price $4.38 / each
Shipping: pkg of 50
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.