9-3/4" Daylight T5 PL Plug-In CFL, 65 Watts, 4300 Lumens
- Item# 2YKH9
- Mfr. Model# 2YKH9
- Catalog Page# 660
- UNSPSC# 39101619
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Plug-In CFL
- Dimmable No
- Incandescent Equivalent Wattage 300
- Watts 65
- Bulb Base Type 2-Pin (GX10)
- Bulb Shape T5 PL
- Light Appearance 5000K and Above, Daylight
- Max. Overall Bulb Length 9-3/4"
- Shatter-Resistant No
- Bulb Technology Fluorescent
- Bulb Type Plug-In
- Lumens 4300
- Bulb Color Temp. 6500K
- Voltage 120
- Average Bulb Life 8000 hr.
- Color Rendering Index 80
- Bulb Designation 65CFL/65
- Indoor/Outdoor Usage Indoor/Outdoor
- Bulb Start Type Rapid
- Bulb Min. Starting Temp. -4 Degrees F
- Bulb Operating Temp. Range -4 Degrees to 104 Degrees F
- Bulb Housing Polycarbonate
- Three-Way No
- Rough Service No
- For Enclosed Fixtures Yes
- Bulb Power Source Requires Separate Ballast
- High Output No
- Bulb Primary Application General Purpose
Compliance and Restrictions
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 1PHA4GE LIGHTING
Price $23.31 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.