Electronic CFL Ballast, 40 Max. Lamp Watts, 120 to 277 V, Programmed/Rapid Ballast Start Type
- Item # 16X956
- Mfr. Model # 16X956
- Catalog Page # 491
- UNSPSC # 39111801
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item CFL Ballast
- Ballast Type Electronic
- Ballast Family LumaPro(R)
- Input Watts 87
- Ballast Voltage 120 to 277
- Min. Starting Temp. -4 Degrees F
- Ballast Item CFL Ballast
- Ballast Start Type Programmed/Rapid
- Ballast Max. Number of Lamps 2
- Ballast Lamp Type Compact Fluorescent
- Ballast Max. Lamp Watts 40
- Ballast Dimming No
- Ballast Dimming Type No Dimming
- Dimension Reference D6
- Base Type 4 Pin
- Ballast Factor 0.88
- Power Factor 0.99
- Length 12-13/16"
- Width 1-11/32"
- Height 1-9/64"
- Wiring Type Series
- Light Output Normal
- Number of F39BX Lamps 1 or 2
- Number of F40BX Lamps 1 or 2
Compliance and Restrictions
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.