Electronic CFL Ballast, 21 Max. Lamp Watts, 120/277 V, Programmed Ballast Start Type
- Item# 4KGJ8
- Mfr. Model# 4KGJ8
- Catalog Page# 491
- UNSPSC# 39111801
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item CFL Ballast
- Ballast Type Electronic
- Ballast Family LumaPro(R)
- Input Watts 35
- Ballast Voltage 120/277
- Min. Starting Temp. 0 Degrees F
- Ballast Item CFL Ballast
- Ballast Start Type Programmed
- Ballast Max. Number of Lamps 2
- Ballast Lamp Type Compact Fluorescent
- Ballast Max. Lamp Watts 21
- Ballast Dimming No
- Ballast Dimming Type No Dimming
- Dimension Reference C6
- Base Type 4 Pin
- Ballast Factor 1
- Power Factor Greater Than 0.97
- Length 4-15/16"
- Width 2-3/8"
- Height 1"
- Wiring Type Series
- Light Output Normal
- Special Features Dual Connector
- Total Harmonic Distortion Less Than 10%
- Number of F18BX Lamps 1 or 2
Compliance and Restrictions
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 4KGJ6LUMAPRO
Price $38.00 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.