LED Stairwell Fixture,40W,80 CRI,4320 lm
- Item # 53DK27
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 53DK27
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 39112102
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item LED Stairwell Fixture
- Fixture Voltage 120 to 277
- Watts 40
- CRI 80
- Light Color Warm White
- Fixture Length 48"
- Fixture Width 6-3/4"
- Fixture Height 2-1/4"
- Fixture Rated Life 50,000 hr.
- Color Temp. 4000K
- Fixture Shape Wrap
- Fixture Housing Color White
- Fixture Housing Material Steel
- Lumens 4320
- Dimmable No
- Adjustable Range No
- Lumens Per Watt 108.0
- Fixture Temp. Range -20 Degrees to 40 Degrees C
- Standards CSA
- For Use With Stairwells, Hallways, Garages, Damp or Dry Locations
- Fixture Warranty 5 yr.
- LED Replacement For 3 Lamp T8, 2 Lamp T5
- Green Environmental Attribute RoHS Compliant
- Green Certification or Other Recognition DesignLights Consortium (DLC)
Compliance and Restrictions
- This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is DesignLights Consortium (DLC).
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.