Industrial LED Handheld Flashlight, Aluminum, Maximum Lumens Output: 270, Black
- Item # 49XX83
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 49XX83
- Catalog Page # 524
- UNSPSC # 39111702
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Handheld Flashlight
- Flashlight Grade Industrial
- Light Technology LED
- Rechargeable No
- Flashlight Battery Size AA
- Flashlight Battery Type Alkaline
- Lumens 270/110/25
- Lumens Range 250 to 449
- Maximum Lumens Output 270
- Run Time on High Setting 1 hr.
- Flashlight Body Material Aluminum
- Body Color Black
- Length 6.22"
- Body Dia. 1.26"
- Safety Rated Not Safety Rated
- Number of Batteries 2
- Batteries Included No
- Battery Burn Time 18/5.5/1 hr.
- Lamp Life 50,000 hr.
- Switch Type Push Button
- Beam Distance 180/115/55m
- Lens Material Polycarbonate
- Water Penetration Rating IPX7
- Light Output Modes High / Medium / Low
- Flashlight Beam Type Spot
- Special Light Output Mode Strobe
- Weight with Batteries 0.48 oz.
- Drop Rating 1.0m
- Peak Beam Intensity 8200/3400/850cd
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr.
- Includes Strap
Compliance and Restrictions
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.