75 Watts Incandescent Lamp, A19, Medium Screw (E26), 800 Lumens, 2800K Bulb Color Temp.
- Item# 2CUX7
- Mfr. Model# 2CUX7
- Catalog Page# 632
- UNSPSC# 39101612
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Incandescent Lamp
- Overall Bulb Shape A
- Bulb Shape A19
- Watts 75
- Bulb Base Type Medium Screw (E26)
- Lumens 800
- Bulb Finish Frosted
- Bulb Color Temp. 2800K
- Bulb Technology Incandescent
- Voltage 120
- Shatter-Resistant No
- Bulb Designation 75A19/F/RS
- Light Appearance 2700 to 2999K, Soft White
- Bulb Type Standard
- Dimmable Yes
- Bulb Primary Application General Purpose
- Max. Overall Bulb Length 4-1/8"
- Light Bulb Dia. 2-3/8"
- Average Bulb Life 1000 hr.
- Three-Way No
- Bulb Power Source Direct Wired
- For Enclosed Fixtures No
- Indoor/Outdoor Usage Indoor Only
- Bulb Housing Glass
- Bulb Operating Temp. Range 0 Degrees to 150 Degrees C
- Rough Service Yes
- Standards Meets 2012 Lighting Legislation Energy Standards
Compliance and Restrictions
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Meets U.S. Federal minimum energy-efficiency standards (Circle E).
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.