48" x 17-1/2" x 4-3/4" Linear High Bay with Wide Light Distribution
- Item # 2NAZ9
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 2NAZ9
- Catalog Page # 446
- UNSPSC # 39111501
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Suggested Fixture Mounting Height 20 to 40 ft.
- Light Distribution Wide
- Light Technology Fluorescent
- Lighting Certification Unrated
- Standards UL Listed
- Fixture Type - High and Low Bay Fixtures Linear High Bay
- Fixture Voltage 120 to 277
- Max. Fixture Wattage 192.0
- Lamp Watts - Fixtures 54.0
- Fixture Length 48"
- Fixture Width 17-1/2"
- Fixture Height 4-3/4"
- Fixture Housing Material Steel
- Housing Finish White Powder Paint
- Fixture Housing Color White
- Number of Light Bars 6
- Lamp Type - Fixtures F32T8
- Suggested Lamp Item No. 4XMJ1
- Reflector Type White Apertures
- Ballast Type Electronic
- Ballast Quantity 2
- Lamp Included No
- Mounting Ceiling Or Suspended
- Fixture Temp. Range 0 Degrees to 104 Degrees F
- Dimmable No
- Description/Special Features Heat Slots, Motion Sensor
- Item Fluorescent High Bay Fixture
Compliance and Restrictions
Item # 2NAZ5LUMAPRO
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.