Floodlight,Quartz Halogen,500W,120 V
- Item # 5MM54
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 5MM54
- Catalog Page # 459
- UNSPSC # 39111704
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item - Floodlights General Purpose Floodlight
- Lamp Watts - Fixtures 500.0
- Max. Fixture Wattage 500.0
- Mounting Type - Floodlights J-Box mount
- Fixture Rated Life 2000 hr.
- Fixture Housing Color Bronze
- Fixture Housing Finish Powder Coated
- Fixture Temp. Range -30 Degrees to 40 Degrees C
- Light Technology Halogen
- Sensor Type - Fixtures No Sensor Included
- Number of Heads 1
- Number of Sensors 0
- Fixture Housing Material Die-Cast Aluminum
- Fixture Height 8"
- Fixture Length 9"
- Fixture Width 4"
- Coverage 416 sq. ft.
- Description/Special Features Wet Location
- Fixture Voltage 120
- IP Rating - Fixtures Not Rated
- Lamp Included Yes
- Lamp Type - Fixtures Quartz Halogen
- Light Distribution Flood
- Lighting Certification Unrated
- Fixture Mounting Location Wall
- Socket Type RSC Socket Base
- Solar Powered No
- Standards UL/CUL Listed for Wet Location
- Suggested Lamp Item No. 2V384
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.