Halogen, Incandescent, LED Step Shape Kit, 120VAC Lamp Voltage, 75 Max. Wattage, White
- Item # 5TP78
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 5TP78
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 39111508
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item - Track Lighting Kit
- Number of Heads - Track Lighting 3
- Shape - Track Lighting Head Step
- Track Length - Nominal - Track Lighting 4 ft.
- Light Technology Halogen, Incandescent, LED
- Max. Wattage - Track Lighting Head 75
- Lamp Voltage - Track Lighting Head 120VAC
- Color - Track Lighting Head White
- Suggested Lamp Type - Track Lighting Head A19, BR30, PAR30, PAR30L, R30
- Number of Circuits - Track Lighting 1
- Voltage - Track Lighting Track 120VAC
- Diameter 4-1/2"
- Length 6-3/8"
- Adjustable Range 90 Degrees Vertical and 350 Degrees Horizontal
- Lamp Included No
- Includes 4 Ft. Single Circuit Track, Three Fixtures, and Hardware
- Item Track Light Kit
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 5TP85LUMAPRO
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.