Electronic Ballast, 40 Max. Lamp Watts, 277 V, Instant Start, No Dimming
- Item # 4KGG7
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 4KGG7
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 39111801
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Electronic Ballast
- Ballast Type Electronic
- Ballast Start Type Instant
- Ballast Lamp Type T8
- Ballast Family LumaPro
- Ballast Max. Number of Lamps 2
- Ballast Voltage 277
- Light Output Normal
- Min. Starting Temp. 32 Degrees F
- Amps AC 0.23
- Input Watts 63
- Ballast Max. Lamp Watts 40
- Ballast Item Electronic Ballast
- Ballast Dimming No
- Ballast Dimming Type No Dimming
- Ballast Factor 0.88
- Power Factor Greater Than0.95
- Total Harmonic Distortion Less Than 10%
- Length 9-1/2"
- Width 1-5/16"
- Height 1"
- Wiring Type Parallel
- Number of F17T8 Lamps 1 or 2
- Number of F25T12 Lamps 1 or 2
- Number of F25T8 Lamps 1 or 2
- Number of F28T8 Lamps 1 or 2
- Number of F32T8 Lamps 1 or 2
- Number of F32T8(28W) Lamps 1 or 2
- Number of F32T8(30W) Lamps 1 or 2
Compliance and Restrictions
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.