Electronic Ballast, 40 Max. Lamp Watts, 120/277 V, Instant Start, No Dimming
- Item # 4KGF5
- Mfr. Model # 4KGF5
- Catalog Page # 487
- UNSPSC # 39111801
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Electronic Ballast
- Ballast Type Electronic
- Ballast Start Type Instant
- Ballast Lamp Type T8
- Ballast Family LumaPro
- Ballast Max. Number of Lamps 3
- Ballast Voltage 120/277
- Light Output Normal
- Min. Starting Temp. 0 Degrees F
- Amps AC 0.31 to 0.71
- Input Watts 83 to 85
- Ballast Max. Lamp Watts 40
- Ballast Item Electronic Ballast
- Ballast Dimming No
- Ballast Dimming Type No Dimming
- Ballast Factor 0.88
- Power Factor Greater Than0.97
- Total Harmonic Distortion Less Than 10%
- Length 9-1/2"
- Width 1-5/16"
- Height 1"
- Wiring Type Parallel
- Number of F17T8 Lamps 2 or 3
- Number of F25T12 Lamps 2 or 3
- Number of F25T8 Lamps 2 or 3
- Number of F28T8 Lamps 2 or 3
- Number of F32T8 Lamps 2 or 3
- Number of F32T8(26W) Lamps 2 or 3
- Number of F32T8(28W) Lamps 2 or 3
- Number of F32T8(30W) Lamps 2 or 3
- Number of F40T12 U-Bend Lamps 2
- Number of F40T8 Lamps 2
Compliance and Restrictions
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 1VN21PHILIPS ADVANCE
Web Price $21.11 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.