20 ft. Indoor General Purpose Extension Cord Reel with Hand Lamp, Yellow; Handle: Switch with Side O
- Item # 1A135
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 1A135
- Catalog Page # 390
- UNSPSC # 39111518
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Extension Cord Reel with Hand Lamp
- Cord Ending Incandescent Lamp with Receptacle
- Grade - Ext. Cords and Outlet Strips General Purpose
- Lamp Watts - Ext. Cords and Outlet Strips 75
- Voltage - Ext. Cords and Outlet Strips 120VAC
- Cord Length - Ext. Cords and Outlet Strips 20 ft.
- Gauge/Conductor - Ext. Cords and Outlet Strips 18/3
- Max. Amps - Ext. Cords and Outlet Strips 7.0
- With Receptacle - Ext. Cords and Outlet Strips Yes
- Cord Color Yellow
- NEC Cord Designation - Ext. Cords and Outlet Strips SVT
- NEMA Receptacle Configuration 5-15R
- NEMA Plug Configuration - Ext. Cords and Outlet Strips 5-15P
- Hand Lamp Mounting Hook
- Reel Color Yellow
- Item - Ext. Cords and Outlet Strips Extension Cord Reel with Hand Lamp
- Feeder Cord Length 20"
- Handle Switch with Side Outlet
- Reel Material ABS
- Reel Dia. 6"
- Reel Width 2-1/2"
- Overall Height 7-1/2"
- Reel Mounting Ceiling or Wall
- Lamp Guard Metal
- Slip Ring Rating 20 Amp
- Number of Outlets 1
- Replacement Lamps 2CUX7
- Features Circuit Breaker, Retractable
- Standards UL (E38671)
- Includes Mounting Hardware
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.