9-1/2" x 18-1/2" x 9" 40 Watt LED Wall Pack, Dark Bronze
- Item # 13E801
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 13E801
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 39111503
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item LED Wall Pack
- Watts 40
- Lumens Per Watt 61.0
- Fixture Voltage 120 to 277
- Color Temp. 5000K
- Fixture Height 9"
- Fixture Width 18-1/2"
- Fixture Length 9-1/2"
- Housing Finish Dark Bronze
- Fixture Lens Material Glass
- CRI 68
- Housing Material Die Cast Aluminum
- Light Distribution Forward Throw
- Description/Special Features Self Contained Driver
- Standards ETL and cETL Listed for Wet Locations
- IP Rating 65
- Warranty 5 yr. Limited Warranty
- Green Environmental Attribute Product Contributes To Reducing Energy Consumption
Compliance and Restrictions
- This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is Product Contributes To Reducing Energy Consumption.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.