70 Watts Metal Halide Quartz Metal Halide, BD17, Medium Screw (E26), 5500 Lumens, 4000K Bulb Color T
- Item # 54EP59
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 54EP59
- Catalog Page # 491
- UNSPSC # 39101614
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Quartz Metal Halide
- Bulb Shape BD17
- Bulb Base Type Medium Screw (E26)
- Watts 70
- Bulb Color Temp. 4000K
- Lumens 5500
- Max. Overall Bulb Length 5-7/16"
- Shatter-Resistant No
- Bulb Designation MH70W/640E26CL1SL/24
- Light Technology Metal Halide
- Light Appearance 4000 to 4999K, Cool White
- Bulb Type Standard
- Light Distribution Omnidirectional
- Color Rendering Index 60
- Light Bulb Dia. 2-1/8"
- Bulb Finish Clear
- Bulb Beam Angle 360 Degrees
- Average Bulb Life 12,000 hr.
- For Enclosed Fixtures Yes
- Indoor/Outdoor Usage Indoor/Outdoor
- Bulb Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr.
- Bulb Min. Starting Temp. -30 Degrees C
- ANSI Code M98
- Standards ANSI
- Green Environmental Attribute RoHS Compliant
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
- This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is RoHS Compliant.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.