7.5 Watts LED Lamp, A19, Medium Screw (E26), 450 Lumens, 2700K Bulb Color Temp.
- Item # 46E383
- Mfr. Model # 46E383
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 39112102
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item LED Lamp
- Overall Bulb Shape A
- Bulb Shape A19
- Dimmable Yes
- Bulb Housing Metal
- Bulb Base Type Medium Screw (E26)
- Watts 7.5
- Wattage Equivalency 40W INC/9 to 11W CFL
- Bulb Color Temp. 2700K
- Bulb Technology LED
- Light Appearance 2700 to 2999K, Soft White
- Average Bulb Life 25,000 hr.
- Color Rendering Index 81
- Bulb Type Standard
- Bulb Beam Angle 300 Degrees
- Lumens 450
- Light Distribution Omnidirectional
- Voltage 120
- Indoor/Outdoor Usage Indoor Only
- Max. Overall Bulb Length 4-13/32"
- Bulb Power Source Plug and Play
- Bulb Designation LED/A19/Omni/120V/7.5W/2700K
- Bulb Min. Starting Temp. -25 Degrees C
- Bulb Operating Temp. Range -25 Degrees to 45 Degrees C
- Bulb Manufacturers Warranty Length 3 yr.
- Rough Service No
- High Output No
- For Enclosed Fixtures No
- Three-Way No
- Energy Star Compliant Yes
- Standards UL 1993, UL8750, RoHS Compliant
- Green Environmental Attribute Product Contributes To Reducing Energy Consumption
- Green Certification or Other Recognition ENERGY STAR Rated
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is ENERGY STAR Rated.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.