7.5 Watts Incandescent Lamp, S11, Medium Screw (E26), 39 Lumens, 2800K Bulb Color Temp.
- Item # 4RZY2
- Mfr. Model # 4RZY2
- Catalog Page # 518
- UNSPSC # 39101612
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Incandescent Lamp
- Overall Bulb Shape S
- Bulb Shape S11
- Watts 7.5
- Bulb Base Type Medium Screw (E26)
- Lumens 39
- Bulb Finish Clear
- Bulb Color Temp. 2800K
- Light Technology Incandescent
- Voltage 130
- Shatter-Resistant No
- Bulb Designation 7 1/2 S11
- Light Appearance 2700 to 2999K, Soft White
- Bulb Type Miniature
- Dimmable Yes
- Bulb Primary Application General Purpose
- Max. Overall Bulb Length 2-1/4"
- Light Bulb Dia. 1-3/8"
- Average Bulb Life 1400 hr.
- Three-Way No
- For Enclosed Fixtures No
- High Output No
- Indoor/Outdoor Usage Indoor Only
- Bulb Housing Glass
- Standards Exempt from 2012 Lighting Legislation Energy Standards
Compliance and Restrictions
Meets U.S. Federal minimum energy-efficiency standards (Circle E).
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 5V172GE LIGHTING
Web Price $5.73 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.