60 Watts LED Lamp, PAR38, Medium Screw (E26), 4200 Lumens, 3000K Bulb Color Temp.
- Item# 22PV28
- Mfr. Model# 22PV28
- Catalog Page# N/A
- UNSPSC# 39112102
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item LED Lamp
- Overall Bulb Shape PAR
- Bulb Shape PAR38
- Dimmable No
- Bulb Housing Aluminum and Polycarbonate
- Bulb Base Type Medium Screw (E26)
- Watts 60
- Bulb Color Temp. 3000K
- Bulb Technology LED
- Light Appearance 3000 to 3999K, Warm White
- Average Bulb Life 50,000 hr.
- Color Rendering Index 80
- Bulb Type Reflector
- Bulb Beam Angle 90 Degrees
- Lumens 4200
- Bulb Primary Application General Purpose
- Light Distribution Spot
- Voltage 100-277
- Indoor/Outdoor Usage Indoor Only
- Max. Overall Bulb Length 8-1/2"
- Light Bulb Dia. 4-51/64"
- Bulb Power Source Direct Wired
- Bulb Designation PAR38/LED/60W/3000K
- Bulb Min. Starting Temp. 40 Degrees C
- Bulb Operating Temp. Range -30 Degrees to 40 Degrees C
- Bulb Manufacturers Warranty Length 3 yr.
- High Output No
- For Enclosed Fixtures No
- Three-Way No
- Energy Star Compliant No
- Standards Meets 2012 Lighting Legislation Energy Standards
- Green Environmental Attribute Product Contributes To Reducing Energy Consumption
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item has one or more environmentally preferable attributes. For additional information, see the Tech Specs tab on the product description page.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.