43 Watts Halogen Lamp, B10, Candelabra Screw (E12), 760 Lumens, 3000K Bulb Color Temp.
- Item # 38G493
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 38G493
- Catalog Page # 495
- UNSPSC # 39101612
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Halogen Lamp
- Overall Bulb Shape B
- Bulb Shape B10
- Bulb Base Type Candelabra Screw (E12)
- Watts 43
- Average Bulb Life 1000 hr.
- Lumens 760
- Voltage 120
- Light Technology Halogen
- Light Appearance 3000 to 3999K, Warm White
- Bulb Type Decorative
- Max. Overall Bulb Length 3-5/8"
- Dimmable Yes
- Light Bulb Dia. 1-1/4"
- Bulb Finish Clear
- Bulb Color Temp. 3000K
- Bulb Designation 43B10/H/C
- Shatter-Resistant No
- Three-Way No
- High Output Yes
- Indoor/Outdoor Usage Indoor Only
- Bulb Housing Glass
- Bulb Primary Application Chandeliers
- Bulb Min. Starting Temp. -40 Degrees C
- Standards Meets 2012 Lighting Legislation Energy Standards
- Green Environmental Attribute Product Contributes To Reducing Energy Consumption
Compliance and Restrictions
- This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is Product Contributes To Reducing Energy Consumption.
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.