40 ft. Indoor General Purpose Extension Cord Reel with Hand Lamp, Black; Handle: Straight
- Item # 2YKP9
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 2YKP9
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 39111518
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Extension Cord Reel with Hand Lamp
- Cord Ending LED Lamp
- Grade - Ext. Cords and Outlet Strips General Purpose
- Lamp Watts - Ext. Cords and Outlet Strips 3.2
- Voltage - Ext. Cords and Outlet Strips 120VAC
- Cord Length - Ext. Cords and Outlet Strips 40 ft.
- Gauge/Conductor - Ext. Cords and Outlet Strips 18/2
- With Receptacle - Ext. Cords and Outlet Strips No
- Cord Color Black
- NEC Cord Designation - Ext. Cords and Outlet Strips SJT
- NEMA Receptacle Configuration No Configuration
- NEMA Plug Configuration - Ext. Cords and Outlet Strips 5-15P
- Hand Lamp Mounting Hook
- Reel Color Yellow
- Item - Ext. Cords and Outlet Strips Extension Cord Reel with Hand Lamp
- Feeder Cord Length 22"
- Handle Straight
- Reel Material Plastic
- Reel Dia. 2"
- Overall Height 19"
- Lens Polycarbonate
- Reel Mounting Celing
- Replacement Lamps 5AE12
- Standards ETL
Compliance and Restrictions
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.