40 Watts Plug-In CFL, 2G11, 4-Pin (2G11), 3500 Lumens 3000K Bulb Color Temp.
- Item # 452M31
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 452M31
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 39101605
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Plug-In CFL
- Dimmable Yes
- Wattage Equivalency 25W LFL
- Watts 40
- Bulb Base Type 4-Pin (2G11)
- Bulb Shape 2G11
- Light Appearance 3000 to 3999K, Warm White
- Max. Overall Bulb Length 22-1/2"
- Shatter-Resistant No
- Light Technology Fluorescent
- Bulb Type Standard
- Lumens 3500
- Bulb Color Temp. 3000K
- Voltage 126
- Average Bulb Life 10,000 hr.
- Color Rendering Index 82.0
- Bulb Designation PL-L 40W/830/4P/RS/IS
- Indoor/Outdoor Usage Indoor/Outdoor
- Bulb Start Type Rapid
- Bulb Min. Starting Temp. 5 Degrees F
- Bulb Operating Temp. Range 5 Degrees to 104 Degrees F
- Bulb Housing Glass
- Three-Way No
- Rough Service No
- For Enclosed Fixtures No
- Bulb Power Source Plug and Play
- High Output No
- Bulb Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr.
- Bulb Primary Application General Purpose
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.