32 Watts Screw-In CFL, Spiral, Medium Screw (E26), 1920 Lumens, 2700K Bulb Color Temp.
- Item# 3EMY1
- Mfr. Model# 3EMY1
- Catalog Page# 624
- UNSPSC# 39101619
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Screw-In CFL
- Overall Bulb Shape
- Dimmable No
- Wattage Equivalency 100W INC
- Watts 32
- Bulb Base Type Medium Screw (E26)
- Bulb Shape Spiral
- Light Appearance 2700 to 2999K, Soft White
- Max. Overall Bulb Length 6"
- Shatter-Resistant No
- Bulb Technology Fluorescent
- Bulb Type Standard
- Lumens 1920
- Bulb Color Temp. 2700K
- Voltage 120
- Average Bulb Life 10,000 hr.
- Color Rendering Index 82
- Bulb Designation 32CFL/27
- Indoor/Outdoor Usage Indoor Only
- Bulb Start Type Rapid
- Bulb Min. Starting Temp. 5 Degrees F
- Bulb Operating Temp. Range 5 Degrees to 104 Degrees F
- Bulb Housing Glass
- Three-Way No
- Rough Service Yes
- For Enclosed Fixtures Yes
- Bulb Power Source Plug and Play
- High Output No
- Bulb Manufacturers Warranty Length 2 yr.
- Standards Meets 2012 Lighting Legislation Energy Standards
Compliance and Restrictions
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 2NJ89GE LIGHTING
Price $13.53 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.