300 Watts Halogen Lamp, T3, Recessed Single Contact (R7s), 5950 Lumens, 3000K Bulb Color Temp.
- Item # 2CVB6
- Mfr. Model # 2CVB6
- Catalog Page # 517
- UNSPSC # 39101612
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Halogen Lamp
- Overall Bulb Shape T
- Bulb Shape T3
- Bulb Base Type Recessed Single Contact (R7s)
- Watts 300
- Average Bulb Life 2000 hr.
- Lumens 5950
- Voltage 130
- Bulb Technology Halogen
- Light Appearance 3000 to 3999K, Warm White
- Bulb Type Miniature
- Max. Overall Bulb Length 4-11/16"
- Dimmable Yes
- Light Bulb Dia. 3/8"
- Bulb Finish Clear
- Bulb Color Temp. 3000K
- Bulb Designation 300T3Q/130
- Shatter-Resistant No
- Three-Way No
- Bulb Power Source Direct Wired
- Indoor/Outdoor Usage Indoor Only
- Bulb Housing Glass
- Bulb Primary Application General Purpose
- Rough Service No
- Standards Meets 2012 Lighting Legislation Energy Standards
Compliance and Restrictions
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.