300/500W Halogen Floor Stand Temporary Job Site Light, Yellow, 14,400 Lumens
- Item # 4VM76
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 4VM76
- Catalog Page # 521
- UNSPSC # 39112003
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Temporary Job Site Light
- Type - Job Site Lighting Floor Stand
- Power Source - Job Site Lighting Corded (AC)
- Lumens 14,400
- Number of Lamp Heads 2
- Cord Length - Job Site Lighting 20 ft.
- Max. Extension Height 84"
- Light Technology Halogen
- Light Distribution - Job Site Lighting Flood
- Safety Rated Not Safety Rated
- Voltage 120VAC
- Lamp Watts 300/500
- Color Yellow
- Item - Job Site Lighting Temporary Job Site Light
- Lamp Included Yes
- Rated Life 2000 hr.
- Gauge/Conductor 14/3
- Guard Type Wire
- Replacement Lamp 2CVB6, 2CVB7
- Standards UL
Compliance and Restrictions
This item has been restricted from sale in the following states: CA, CT, IL, LA, MA, ME, MN, NH, NY, RI, VT, and WI.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 4VM75LUMAPRO
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.