250 Watts High Pressure Sodium HID Lamp, ET18, Mogul Screw (E39), 27,000 Lumens, 2000K Bulb Color Te
- Item # 2YGG1
- Mfr. Model # 2YGG1
- Catalog Page # 507
- UNSPSC # 39101617
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item HID Lamp
- Overall Bulb Shape
- Bulb Shape ET18
- Bulb Base Type Mogul Screw (E39)
- Watts 250
- Bulb Color Temp. 2000K
- Lumens 27,000
- Max. Overall Bulb Length 9-3/4"
- Shatter-Resistant No
- Bulb Designation LU250/LM
- Light Technology High Pressure Sodium
- Light Appearance 1000 to 2699K, Very Warm White
- Bulb Type High Output
- Color Rendering Index 20
- Bulb Finish Clear
- Average Bulb Life 24,000 hr.
- Bulb Operating Position Universal
- For Enclosed Fixtures Yes
- Indoor/Outdoor Usage Indoor/Outdoor
- Bulb Manufacturers Warranty Length 2 yr.
- Bulb Min. Starting Temp. -30 Degrees C
- Bulb Operating Temp. Range -22 Degrees to 50 Degrees C
- ANSI Code S50
- Standards Meets 2012 Lighting Legislation Energy
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.