150 Watts Halogen Lamp, T4, Miniature Candelabra Screw (E11), 2850 Lumens, 3000K Bulb Color Temp.
- Item # 4TAC5
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 4TAC5
- Catalog Page # 502
- UNSPSC # 39101612
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Halogen Lamp
- Overall Bulb Shape T
- Bulb Shape T4
- Bulb Base Type Miniature Candelabra Screw (E11)
- Watts 150
- Average Bulb Life 1300 hr.
- Lumens 2850
- Voltage 120
- Light Technology Halogen
- Light Appearance 3000 to 3999K, Warm White
- Bulb Type Miniature
- Max. Overall Bulb Length 2-21/32"
- Dimmable Yes
- Light Bulb Dia. 1/2"
- Bulb Finish Frosted
- Bulb Color Temp. 3000K
- Bulb Designation 150T4Q/F/E11
- Shatter-Resistant No
- Three-Way No
- Bulb Power Source Direct Wired
- Indoor/Outdoor Usage Indoor Only
- Bulb Housing Glass
- Bulb Primary Application General Purpose
- Rough Service No
- Standards Meets 2012 Lighting Legislation Energy Standards
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 5V735GE LIGHTING
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.