15.0 Watts Screw-In CFL, R30, Medium Screw (E26), 700 Lumens 2700K Bulb Color Temp.
- Item # 2CUV5
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 2CUV5
- Catalog Page # 487
- UNSPSC # 39101605
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Screw-In CFL
- Overall Bulb Shape R
- Dimmable No
- Wattage Equivalency 60W INC
- Watts 15.0
- Bulb Base Type Medium Screw (E26)
- Bulb Shape R30
- Light Appearance 2700 to 2999K, Soft White
- Max. Overall Bulb Length 5-3/8"
- Shatter-Resistant No
- Light Technology Fluorescent
- Bulb Type Reflector
- Lumens 700
- Bulb Color Temp. 2700K
- Voltage 120
- Average Bulb Life 10,000 hr.
- Color Rendering Index 82
- Bulb Designation 15CFLR30/27
- Indoor/Outdoor Usage Indoor Only
- Bulb Start Type Instant
- Bulb Min. Starting Temp. 5 Degrees F
- Bulb Operating Temp. Range 0 Degrees to 113 Degrees F
- Three-Way No
- Rough Service No
- For Enclosed Fixtures No
- Bulb Power Source Direct Wired
- High Output No
- Bulb Manufacturers Warranty Length 2 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 2CUV6LUMAPRO
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.