15.0 Watts Screw-In CFL, PAR30, Medium Screw (E26), 750 Lumens, 3000K Bulb Color Temp.
- Item # 2CEK6
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 2CEK6
- Catalog Page # 502
- UNSPSC # 39101619
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Overall Bulb Shape PAR
- Dimmable No
- Wattage Equivalency 60W INC
- Watts 15.0
- Bulb Base Type Medium Screw (E26)
- Bulb Shape PAR30
- Light Appearance 3000 to 3999K, Warm White
- Max. Overall Bulb Length 4-5/8"
- Shatter-Resistant No
- Light Technology Fluorescent
- Bulb Type Reflector
- Lumens 750
- Bulb Color Temp. 3000K
- Voltage 120
- Average Bulb Life 8000 hr.
- Color Rendering Index 82
- Bulb Designation 15CFLPAR30/LN/30/AR
- Indoor/Outdoor Usage Indoor Only
- Bulb Start Type Preheat
- Bulb Min. Starting Temp. 5 Degrees F
- Bulb Operating Temp. Range 5 Degrees to 104 Degrees F
- Bulb Housing Glass
- Three-Way No
- Rough Service Yes
- For Enclosed Fixtures Yes
- Bulb Power Source Direct Wired
- High Output No
- Bulb Manufacturers Warranty Length 2 yr.
- Standards Meets 2012 Lighting Legislation Energy Standards
- Green Environmental Attribute Product Contributes To Reducing Energy Consumption
Compliance and Restrictions
- This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is Product Contributes To Reducing Energy Consumption.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 2CUV7LUMAPRO
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.