100 Watts High Pressure Sodium High Pressure Sodium Lamp, BD17, Medium Screw (E26), 9500 Lumens
- Item # 54EP70
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 54EP70
- Catalog Page # 493
- UNSPSC # 39101617
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item High Pressure Sodium Lamp
- Overall Bulb Shape BD
- Bulb Shape BD17
- Bulb Base Type Medium Screw (E26)
- Watts 100
- Bulb Color Temp. 2100K
- Lumens 9500
- Max. Overall Bulb Length 5-7/16"
- Shatter-Resistant No
- Bulb Designation C100S54/MPH12PK
- Light Technology High Pressure Sodium
- Light Appearance 1000 to 2699K, Very Warm White
- Bulb Type Standard
- Light Distribution Omnidirectional
- Color Rendering Index 21.0
- Light Bulb Dia. 2-1/8"
- Bulb Finish Clear
- Bulb Beam Angle 360 Degrees
- Average Bulb Life 24,000 hr.
- Bulb Operating Position Universal
- For Enclosed Fixtures Yes
- Indoor/Outdoor Usage Indoor/Outdoor
- Bulb Manufacturers Warranty Length 3 yr.
- Bulb Min. Starting Temp. -30 Degrees C
- ANSI Code S54S
- Standards ANSI
- Green Environmental Attribute RoHS 2011/65/EU Compliant
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
- This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is RoHS 2011/65/EU Compliant.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.