1.6 Watts LED Spotlight, MR11, 2-Pin (G4), 50 Lumens, 3000K Bulb Color Temp.
- Item# 3CRD4
- Mfr. Model# 3CRD4
- Catalog Page# N/A
- UNSPSC# 39112102
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item LED Spotlight
- Overall Bulb Shape MR
- Bulb Shape MR11
- Dimmable No
- Bulb Housing Glass
- Bulb Base Type 2-Pin (G4)
- Watts 1.6
- LED Replacement For 10W INC/3W CFL
- Bulb Color Temp. 3000K
- Bulb Technology LED
- Light Appearance 3000 to 3999K, Warm White
- Average Bulb Life 50,000 hr.
- Bulb Type Reflector
- Bulb Beam Angle 60 Degrees
- Light Distribution Narrow
- Voltage 12
- Indoor/Outdoor Usage Indoor Only
- Lumens 50
- Max. Overall Bulb Length 1-19/64"
- Light Bulb Dia. 1-13/32"
- High Output No
- For Enclosed Fixtures No
- Three-Way No
- Energy Star Compliant No
- Green Environmental Attribute Product Contributes To Reducing Energy Consumption
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item has one or more environmentally preferable attributes. For additional information, see the Tech Specs tab on the product description page.
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.