Pistol Grip Grease Gun, 4500 psi, 40 Strokes Per Oz., Cartridge, Bulk, Suction Loading, Rigid Pipe and Fl
- Item# 49EV73
- Mfr. Model# 30-800
- Catalog Page# N/A
- UNSPSC# 27112901
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Grease Gun
- Grease Gun Loading Method Cartridge, Bulk, Suction
- Grease Gun Handle Style Pistol Grip
- Nozzle Extension Type Rigid Pipe and Flex Hose
- Strokes Per Oz. 40
- Max. Operating Pressure 4500 psi
- Cartridge Capacity 3 oz.
- Bulk Capacity 4 oz.
- Pipe Length 3-1/2"
- Hose Length 4"
- Tube Color Silver
- Tube Material Steel
- Tether Capable Not Tether Capable
- Variable Stroke / Full Stroke Variable Stroke
- Volume Per Stroke 0.025 oz.
- Tool Length 14-5/8"
- For Use With 3 oz. Grease Cartridge
- Application Lubricating Grease Fittings on Vehicles and Equipment
- Includes Flex Hose
Compliance and Restrictions
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.