Precision Metering System, Oil, 8 Feed
- Item# 1TMU1
- Mfr. Model# PMP360-08
- Catalog Page# N/A
- UNSPSC# 40151524
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Precision Metering Lubrication System
- Operation Air-Operated
- Lubrication Type Oil
- Number of Feeds 8
- Air Inlet 1/8" NPT
- Mounting Type NEMA Panel
- Output 0 to 0.012 cu. in./cycle/feed
- Max. Output Pressure 300 psi
- Air Inlet Pressure 25 to 125 psi
- Pump Ratio 9:0
- Reservoir Capacity 1/2 gal.
- Overall Height 12.75"
- Overall Width 10.88"
- Overall Depth 4.75"
- Material Aluminum, Brass Steel, Transparent Polymer
- For Use With Oil Applications Requiring Up To 8 Separate Points To Be Oiled
- Application Oil Applications Requiring up to 8 Separate Points to Be Oiled
- Features Stationary, Automatic, Each Feed Pump Is Independantly and Externally Adjustable Using a Micrometer Thread 0.02 Pitch Adjustment
- Includes Timer, Reservoir, Solenoid, 8 Pumps and NEMA Panel
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.