Air-Operated Precision Metering Lubrication Pump, Feeds: 4, 250 psi, Lubrication Type: Grease or Oil
- Item # 1TMR9
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # PMP100-04
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 41105105
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Precision Metering Lubrication Pump
- Operation Air-Operated
- Lubrication Type Grease or Oil
- Number of Feeds 4
- Air Inlet 1/8" NPT
- Interval Time Between Cycles 0.03 min.
- Output 0 to 0.012 cu. in./cycle/feed
- Max. Output Pressure 250 psi
- Air Inlet Pressure 25 to 125 psi
- Pump Ratio 9:0
- Overall Height 4.05"
- Overall Width 4.5"
- Overall Depth 1"
- Material Aluminum, Brass, Steel, Acrylic, Buna/Viton Seals
- For Use With Mfr. No. 832160 or 833380, R110-08F or R112-08F and GR168 or GCA200
- Application Lubricating Moving Machinery Parts
- Features Volume Adjustment, Each Feed Pump Is Independantly and Externally Adjustable Using a Micrometer Thread 0.02 Pitch Adjustment
Compliance and Restrictions
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.