Network Video Recorder, 64 Camera Inputs
- Item # 53UK31
- Mfr. Model # LTN8964-R
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 46171621
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Network Video Recorder
- Number of IP Camera Inputs 64
- Resolution 3840x2160P @60Hz, 3840x2160P @30Hz, 1920x1080P @60Hz, 1600x1200P @60Hz, 1280x1024 @60Hz, 1280x720 @60Hz, 1024x768 @60Hz
- Recording Time Variable, Depends On Camera Used
- Included Hard Drive Size 1 TB
- Height 3-1/2"
- Width 17-1/2"
- Depth 18-1/2"
- Max. Frames Per Second 30
- Maximum Number of Hard Drives 4
- Power Required 100 to 240VAC
- Video Export Function USB Flash Drive, External HDD, Network
- Network Interface 10/100/1000 mbps
- Dwell Time Settings 5 to 60 sec.
- Recording Modes Continuous, Motion, Alarm
- Viewing Types Local, Remote
- Video Compression Format H.265
- Video Output CVBS
- Includes Power Supply, Central Management Software Disk
- Operating Temp. 14 Degrees to 131 Degrees F
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 3 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is manufactured or supplied by a minority, woman or disadvantaged business.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.