Hybrid Video Recorder,8 IP Camera Inputs
- Item # 53UK33
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # LTN8708T-HT
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 46171621
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Hybrid Video Recorder
- Number of Analog Camera Inputs 8
- Number of IP Camera Inputs 8
- Included Hard Drive Size 1 TB
- Max. Frames Per Second 30
- Video Export Function USB, Network
- Power Required 12VDC
- Height 4"
- Width 20"
- Depth 4"
- Network Interface 10/100/1000 mbps
- Analog Camera Connection BNC
- Resolution 1920x1080P @60Hz, 1280x1024P @60Hz, 1280x720P @60Hz, 1024x768P @60Hz
- Maximum Number of Hard Drives 2
- Recording Modes Continuous, Motion, Schedule
- Viewing Types Local, Web, Smart Device
- Video Compression Format H.264
- Includes Central Management Software Disk and Power Supply
- Video Output VGA, HDMI
- Operating Temp. 14 Degrees to 131 Degrees F
- Features IP, Transport Video Interface, Analog
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.