Digital Video Recorder,32 Ch,15-5/16 inD
- Item # 48ZW34
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # LTD8432T-FA
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 52161545
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Digital Video Recorder
- Type HD-TVI Video Recorder
- Height 2-45/64"
- Width 17-1/2"
- Depth 15-5/16"
- Max. Frames Per Second 120
- Power Consumption 65W
- Voltage Rating 100 to 240VAC
- Number of Channels 32
- Camera Inputs 32
- Resolution 1080
- Recording Time Variable
- Hard Drive Size 24 TB
- Video Export Function USB, External HDD, Network
- Characteristics Free Mobile Apps, DDNS and CMS
- Recording Modes Continuous, Schedule, Motion
- Viewing Types Full Screen, Multi-Screen, Playback, Local Display, Remote Web, Smart Device
- Includes Mouse, Central Management Software and Power Supply
- Monitor Capacity HDMI, VGA
- Standards UL Listed
- Operating Temp. 14 Degrees to 131 Degrees F
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.