Brake Parts Cleaner, 20 oz. Aerosol Can
- Item# 3RWT7
- Mfr. Model# 06220
- Catalog Page# 1169
- UNSPSC# 47131828
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Brake Parts Cleaner
- Size 20 oz.
- Net Weight 14 oz.
- Color Water White
- Container Type Aerosol Can
- Boiling Point 56 Degrees C (133 Degrees F)
- Flash Point Less Than -17 Degrees C (+1.4 Degrees F)
- Specific Gravity 0.75 to 0.77
- VOC Content 0.09%
- Application Brake Backing Plates, Brake Cylinders, Brake Drums, Brake Linings, Clutch Assemblies, Disc Brake Pads, Springs, Starters, Wheel Bearings
- Green Environmental Attribute Does Not Contain Methylene Chloride
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Other Regulated Material
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item has one or more environmentally preferable attributes. For additional information, see the Tech Specs tab on the product description page.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.