Rust Inhibitor, Wet Lubricant Film, 175 °F Max. Operating Temp., 11 oz Aerosol Can
- Item # 6Y745
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 00316
- Catalog Page # 2443
- UNSPSC # 15121802
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Shipping Weight 0.9 lbs.
- Item Rust Inhibitor
- NSF Rating H2 No Food Contact
- Lubricant Film Wet
- Indoor Life Expectancy Medium
- Outdoor Life Expectancy Medium
- Removability Moderate
- Min. Operating Temp. -40 Degrees F
- Max. Operating Temp. 175 Degrees F
- Lubricant Container Aerosol Can
- Container Size 11 oz
- Series LPS 3
- Lubricant Color Brown
- Net Weight 11 oz
- Chemical Base Petroleum Distillates
- Specific Gravity 0.82
- VOC Content 63 %
- Flash Point 64.4 Degrees F
- Standards AIMS 09-08-000 Type I Grade 2, MIL-C-0083933A, MIL-C-16173D-Grade 2
- Application Penetrates to Displace Moisture and Provides Anti Seize Coating. A specialized soft-film spray coating designed to prevent rust and corrosion on steel, aluminumand other metals.
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Other Regulated Material
This item has been restricted from sale in the following states: CA.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.