Premium Lubricant, -60°F to 300 Degrees F, PTFE, 16 oz. Aerosol Can
- Item # 4KK75
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 00616
- Catalog Page # 2500
- UNSPSC # 15121514
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Lubricant Type Multipurpose Lubricant
- Item Premium Lubricant
- Lubricant NSF Rating H2 Food Grade
- Lubricant Film Wet
- Lubricant Additives PTFE
- Min. Operating Temp. -60 Degrees F
- Max. Operating Temp. 300 Degrees F
- GHS Flammability Rating Extremely Flammable Aerosol
- Lubricant Container Aerosol Can
- Container Size 16 oz.
- Series Magnum Premium
- Lubricant Color Brown
- Net Weight 11 oz.
- Chemical Base Mineral Oil
- Flash Point 175 Degrees F
- Specific Gravity 0.85 to 0.87
- VOC Content 2.9%, 0.2 lb./gal., 25g/L
- Application General Purpose, Bearing, Valves, O-Ring Seals
- Standards NSF Registered 128980, Category Code H2
- Green Environmental Attribute Does not Contain Reproductive or Developmental Toxins (as Per State of CA List), Endocrine Disrupters (as Per European Union Priority For Research List), Asthmagens (as Per AOEC List), Carcinogens (as Per IARC 1-2A-2B Lists)
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Other Regulated Material
- This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is Does not Contain Reproductive or Developmental Toxins (as Per State of CA List), Endocrine Disrupters (as Per European Union Priority For Research List), Asthmagens (as Per AOEC List), Carcinogens (as Per IARC 1-2A-2B Lists).
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.