Petroleum-Based Penetrant, 0°F to 400°F, 16 oz. Aerosol Can
- Item # 19C655
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 06716
- Catalog Page # 2508
- UNSPSC # 15121902
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Penetrant
- Lubricant NSF Rating H1 Food Grade
- Penetrant Base Petroleum
- Min. Operating Temp. 0 Degrees F
- Max. Operating Temp. 400 Degrees F
- GHS Flammability Rating Extremely Flammable Aerosol
- Lubricant Container Aerosol Can
- Container Size 16 oz.
- Lubricant Color Clear
- Net Weight 11 oz.
- Flash Point 59 Degrees F
- Specific Gravity 0.73 to 0.75
- VOC Content 42.6%
- Application Bottling Equipment, Bushings, Cables, Chains, Open Gears, Pistons, Sprockets, Valves, Wire Rope
- Standards NSF Registered, Category Code H1
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Other Regulated Material
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.