Non-Solvent Degreaser, 20 oz. Aerosol Can
- Item # 2HYX6
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 02820
- Catalog Page # 2444
- UNSPSC # 47131821
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Emulsion Degreaser
- Cleaner Application Equipment/Machinery,Facility Maintenance
- Cleaner Container Type Aerosol Can
- Cleaner Container Size 20 oz.
- Cleaner Solvent Base Non-Solvent
- Cleaner NSF Rating Not Rated
- Cleaner VOC Range 10% to 50% / 10 to 500g/L
- Cleaner Item Degreaser
- Ready to Use/Concentrated Ready to Use
- Recommended Dilution Ready to Use
- Fragrance Orange
- VOC Content 92g/L
- Net Weight 16 oz.
- Contains No Hazardous Chlorinated Solvents
- Flash Point 195 Degrees F
- Standards NSF(R) C1, Boeing D6 - 17487 Rev. P
- Green Environmental Attribute Does Not Contain Methylene Chloride
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Other Regulated Material
This item is restricted for international sale.
- This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is Does Not Contain Methylene Chloride.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.